Monday, March 30, 2009

March Madness & the Final Four

March Madness continues

Today (Monday, March 30th)
Tomorrow (Tuesday, March 31st)
April FOOLS!!
There will be $1.99 Specials in TWO WAYS on April 1st!!

1) By appointment ONLY for those that left feedback on their
2) There will be a SURPRISE HOUR randomly chosen at $1.99 open to ALL callers. The hour will be announced on Twitter & *if possible*, emails will be sent! (updates can be sent to your phone!) (add me on Twitter to receive instant updates & positive messages)
http://twitter.com/FairieMoonChild

April 4-6th During the Final Four
One Hour each day of the Final Four at $1.99!!
(Twitter is the easiest way for me to have instant access with all of you. Please also be sure I have your email address if you'd like me to send notifications of specials & positive affirmations via email. Please note, random 1 hr specials will not always be sent through email.. If you aren't sure how to use or can't figure Twitter out, please let me know so I can help!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home