Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father Healing ~ Have You?

My_pictures33

At times I will go quiet within myself, channel the energy of my clients, those coming to me, and anyone around me and ask the Universe, God and my Angels, "What is the message for today?"
 
While I use many different Oracle decks from a variety of wonderful authors & artists, I truly love the energy from any of Doreen Virtue's PH.D. angel and fairie cards.  Today, I was drawn to the deep blue box that holds the Mermaids & Dolphins oracle card deck created by Doreen. With the cards not even completely out of their box, I blindly let my fingers sift through them and without looking drew one.
 
When I turned the card over to see what I had pulled I knew the message would get to those needing it.
 
"Father Healing."
 
My breath caught for a moment at the significance of it all, Father's Day being tomorrow.  I once knew how great the pain of unresolved issues with one's father could be.  While I have always loved my father tremendously and been a 'Daddy's Girl' at heart, there were times when my father's actions or behavior made it difficult to like him. The divine energy and light that guided my fingers to pull this card today, let me know there were others needing the blessing of inner peace I had found, and freedom from what ever hurt may be holding them in the past, keeping them from the serenity of the 'now' and their future.
 
As Doreen Virtue, PH.D. explains in her handbook, Universal energies are either male or female. Male energy is expansive and giving. Female energy is nurturing and receptive. If we're unhealed with respect to our father, the Universe seems to be ungenerous. If we're unhealed toward our mother, we won't accept the gifts the Universe offers us.
 
The more you allow yourself to focus on the 'spiritual truth' of your father, the more your heart will be open & receptive to the Universe's continuous and all-encompassing giving.  Accept your rightful bounty and open your arms and heart to your Divine inheritance. 
 
Affirm: "I now focus on the love that is the spiritual truth of my father; and I hereby balance any karma between us. I now let go of everything but the love and the lessons of my relationship with my father."
 
**Normally when I pull an angel or fairie card, from whichever author's deck, I may take an excerpt from their original guidelines, or totally follow my own.  Today, I have done the unusual and copied, nearly verbatim from Doreen Virtue's PH.D. handbook.  Speaking of one's father is a tender subject for me right now and I was having trouble finding my words, as I have recently lost my own father.  While I have had total and complete peace with my father and his crossing, I miss him.  Today while trying to write this I felt the energy of my father and saw him in a way I didn't often see him in his earthly form.  He is at peace and there was a silliness about him that was a rare, great gift and not often experienced while he was on earth. I find myself in tears with a combination of joy and sadness at my loss.  I only ask that you be open to heal any unresolved issues you may have with your father, (or your mother). 
 
~ Love Always ~ Because you can,
 
Sam
 
 
Should you find yourself with questions needing answers or guidance, you can reach me HERE, HERE or email me at fairiemoonchild@gmail.com
 
Today's Special can be found HERE and HERE.
Email Readings can be found HERE and HERE
Chat Readings can be found HERE
 
 
Follow Me on Twitter
Follow Me on Facebook
Read My Blog
Contact me for Private or Group Readings
 
 
**Samantha is a gifted Clairvoyant, Empath & Psychic Life Coach with 25 years experiencing in helping heal, guide and give answers to life's questions for clients around the world.

Posted via email from fairiemoonchild's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home