Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Peace of Mind ...

Today's Fairie Message had been staring at me for the last two days, laying on top of a deck of cards, often slipping
off the top of the deck as if to shout, "Pick Me, Pick Me!!  I don't you need you to draw me, I AM HERE!"
 
And that's how it is with Peace of Mind.  It isn't something we have to earn or acquire since our true selves are all ready peaceful.
Instead it requires us to help mold, shape and allow it to shine within us, much like a sculptor working away at a master piece,
choosing not to block it with built up worries, but rather to let a radiant center of calm shine through. 
 
You can keep your worries if you must, but they will find solutions much quicker
if your focus is on inner peace rather than inner turmoil.
 
Steps that help create peace of mind include being honest with yourself, living according to your inner guidance, being helpful
and kind to others, practicing meditation or yoga, eating only healthful foods, avoiding toxins, maintaining healthy sleep habits,
avoiding negative people and media, surrendering your problems to God (or whomever you pray to), communing with nature,
simplifying your life, and saying no when you need to.
 
Make peacefulness your highest priority and happiness is sure to follow.
 
Affirmation:
"My mind is now peaceful, and I know that all of my needs are automatically taken care of.  My life and my mind
are now full of peace.  All is well."
 
Should you need insight or guidance along the way, you can find me HERE and HERE
Or you can contact me on Facebook or email me @fairiemoonchild@gmail.com to inquire about private readings,
payments through paypal and special rates.
 
Follow Me on Twitter.
Follow Me on Facebook.
Read My Blog.
 
 
**Today's Fairie message came from the Doreen Virtue, Ph.D, Healing with the Fairies Oracle Cards.**

Posted via email from fairiemoonchild's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home