Thursday, November 11, 2010

Slay Your Dragons!

 

When you carry fears and emotional distress inside of you,
you carry the burdens of a dragon instead of the joys of knowing one.

Fearlessly choose to face your fears and release them.
Allow yourself to step into the realm of joy and happiness ... Where You Belong.

Today's Veterans Day Special, $2.99 until 11p.m.
You can reach me Here or Here, or email me at fairiemoonchild@gmail.com  to inquire about private                            readings through paypal payments.

(If I don't show as available or you don't reach me,
please use callback or schedule an appointment, I'm just moments away and with another client.)

Celebrate the joy of You!
Release the burdens of a dragon and learn the joy o
f soaring through the clouds full of bliss!

Posted via email from fairiemoonchild's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home