Saturday, July 17, 2010

Turn Your No into a Yes!

Just say *No!* to panic!
Just say *No!* to depression!
Just say *No!* to defeated and defensive!
Just say *No!* to I can't

Just say *Yes* to I'm patient
Just say *Yes* to I'm building something bigger and better
Just say *Yes* to I can do this
Just say *Yes* to Empowering you with love and balance and abundance
Just say *Yes* to I am Loved and I Love
Just say *Yes* to I am a Success in all areas of my life
Just say *Yes* to I now invite all that is of happiness, goodness, success & love into my life!
 
Say *Yes!* to a solemn vow to remove yourself from being your greatest obstacle and
LEARN to become your biggest fan and Greatest Asset!
 
Say *Yes!* Because you Can!
 
 
If you are trying to find your way through a difficult time
or just have questions and are in need of answers that make sense,
you can contact me here or here.
Email readings are now available here. 
Or email me at fairiemoonchild@gmail.com
Private readings and paypal payments are also accepted and adjusted to your budget.
 
WATCH for Special Prices Saturday and Sunday Evening!
 
It is my hearts desire to help all who desire positive change in their lives!
 
Follow me on Twitter by clicking here.
Follow me on FaceBook by clicking here.

Posted via email from fairiemoonchild's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home